Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear NEO family,

Some of our District families are already in Orlando. Many others will be joining them in the next week as the international church gathers for General Conventions and Assembly. If you are not able to attend, articles, updates, and photos will be available online at ncnnews.com throughout the event. You can also follow our news at Twitter.com/ncnnews.

Have you been to the NEO website lately? Youth and Kid’s Kamp information and registration forms are available there, along with lots of other helpful items. Check it out at www.neonaz.com.

Last Sunday, Gloria and I had the privilege of worshiping at Horton Chapel. Pictures are below:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0Abt2TZizYsWTKeA

This Sunday morning I will go to Family Church to conduct the vote on calling Pastor Brady Wisehart and then go to worship and preach at Living Hope church. We have a diverse family in NEO. What a joy it is to worship and serve alongside you.

And this Sunday is Father’s Day. How blessed I am to have a loving, godly father! I will be forever grateful for the example and influence of my dad. And now I have the privilege of trying to pass on the baton of faith to my children and grandchildren.

Have a blessed weekend!

Dave McKellips

No comments: